Workshops | Activities | Supports
Held in conjunction with our Seasonal Markets or as stand-alone events in collaboration with our producers and members of our community.
Workshops (booking required)
Educational and fun-filled workshops are delivered by skilled, local people e.g.,
- Grow Your Own, Living Window, Backyard Growing
- Introduction to Fermentation & Pickling – A Gut Health
- Reuse & Recycle
- Nature Workshops for children
- Forest fitness
- Foraging Walks & Talks on edible and medicinal plants native to West Cavan
- A training and advisory support package for new and existing producers
- Test & Learn Kitchen to support startup producers that wish to test phase their product while adhering to guidelines set out by HACCP
- A grower’s group that supports small farms growing and producing food organically and regeneratively for The Local Green Box Cavan.